Julie Siomacco of Southern Charm Wreaths shows you how to make the back of the Deco Poly Mesh® wreath nice and tidy at Southern Charm Wreaths.
Taking care of these small details are essential especially when you're creating your wreaths to sell or to present as a special gift and it only takes a few minutes!
Check out her site for more step by step photos and easy to follow details. This tip is just one of the many that you will find on her downloadable eBook "Learn to Make Deco Mesh Wreaths and Decorations.
Julie’s eBook will teach you:
- what is decorative poly mesh
- step-by-step instructions on how to make your very own Poly Mesh wreath;
- where to purchase your wreathing supplies in retail stores and online;
- what kind of ribbon to add to your Poly Mesh wreath;
- how to add ornaments or silk flowers to your Mesh wreath;
- how to add signs to your Mesh wreath;
- plus bonuses on other ways to decorate with decorative poly mesh and
- how to make garland from decorative poly Mesh.
(Please note this is not a hardback book, nor a DVD, it is a PDF file that you download
and keep on your computer. You can print it if you like once it has been downloaded. It also includes links to videos showing you the process step by step. These videos are only available to eBook subscribers. )
Be sure to visit Julie's at Southern Charm Wreaths for more information and browse through her stunning creations. She uses a variety of materials from mesh, silks, ornaments, Glamour Rope and much much more. Here's the spring wreath that she shows you how to clean up the back.
Julie creates wreaths for all occasions and also does custom wreaths. Thanks Julie for sharing this great tip!